Processed data imagery for the high-resolution airborne electromagnetic ("AEM") and magnetics (“Mag”) geophysics survey for the Big Bear Gold Project, on the Hemlo-Schreiber Greenstone Belt, in Ontario Canada.
- Latest imagery for the Big Bear Gold Project includes:
- Digital Elevation Model (“DEM”)
- Residual Total Magnetic Intensity (“TMI”)
- First Vertical Derivative of TMI
- Early Off-Time time-domain electromagnetics (“TDEM”)
- A total of 253 geophysical anomalies have been identified and classified by the survey, with 39 designated for priority investigation (announced 11 August 2020).